Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seeing as Augy has now found some redemption at Deep I feel I need to get some redemption there as well. I have been getting kicked in the nutular area quite hard by Deep the last couple of weekends and I need to shake the stench of defeat. I will also need some good fishing time after some business travel the next couple of days. Therefore, I will be up at Deep Lake at 5:30 a.m. on Saturday all ready to go and catch some fish already. Anyone else in for another chapter in the Deep Lake story??

·
Registered
70 Posts
hey king i might go with aug this saturday if my clavicle agrees not to cry out in pain when i pull up a monsta.

i'm seriously suffering withdrawal symptons - i dreamt about fishing the other night and find myself watching cooking shows centered around fish dishes.

man, never thought i'd get to this point

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
Culprit & Bassmaster Alex r in :D

Augy I need to get my charger sometime tonite :)

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
Culprit, if your charger is not working you can use mine. I'm sorry that I didn't get a chance to charge my battery before I gave it to you this morning. It should be okay though.

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
No worries Doc :D thx for the use of ur trolley :D

If worse comes to worse I`ll have Alex row :lol:

·
Registered
401 Posts
my brother is comin too, so it's either we put 3 in a boat or do we have an odd number where someone with a motor/trolley is gonna fish on his own and would want someone else to fish with?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.