Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got on the lake around seven and hit the sandbar up first. the first cast we got our only fish of the day a 12inch bass on a large roach

We were going for northerns using leaches

After the sand par we move all around the north point and go nothing,

We went in for lunch

Then worked the south east part of the lake and got nothin

Nothin basically sums up our day.

The bite was slow today " for me anyway"

I saw Jason today.

It was funny we were going out to the sand bar and i saw a guy that looked like Jason. He went around to the west side of the lake.

Then after lunch he drove past us in his boat on the south east
of the lake.

It was very aggrevating today (especially after coming home and seeing Jasons Report)

I also threw a YUM dinger all day today and got just one small dinky hit.

Maybe next time

·
Premium Member
3,688 Posts
at least you got out :D :D I was working most of the day and would of loved to have been out there today.

Great report and keep them coming, dont get discouraged you'll get them next time out.

·
Administrator
5,364 Posts
Saw a few other boats out there. Which one were you? Saw a boat with a guy and a girl and another with a guy and a kid.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
JasonN said:
Saw a few other boats out there. Which one were you? Saw a boat with a guy and a girl and another with a guy and a kid.
we saw u go into Jack and Lydias we were the one fishing the southeast shore around noon with 1 adult and 2 kids

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.