Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone interested in fishing Deep Lake this Saturday morning (departing at 5am from Des Plaines) and w/ at least one car returning home at 12noon?

The list:
edai2000
krnfishboy7786
JasonN
Augy

The maybes (list):
cheeks18

·
Registered
62 Posts
I'd love to go but I got a double dip playin baseball on Saturday. Care to change it to Sunday :wink: . I should be riding high after goin yard a couple times, might make fishing a little easier. :wink:

·
Registered
383 Posts
I actually AM going tomorrow morning to Deep lake so I should have a report for you guys by tomorrow sometime.

I'm still down to go Saturday though (well, unless I get too frustrated tomorrow) even though the weather might be a little shaky interms of rain and isolated thunderstorms. We'll see.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
We (maybe just I) would probably be leaving Des Plaines around 5am to get there by 5:45 and be on the water by 6am. It's no 4:30am (reminescing the Beck outting three weeks ago), but still a little early. We should definitely be back by 3pm. I think leaving the lake before noon is a good target time.

Tim, good luck tomorrow morning. Regardless of how you do, I hope you find the spirit to head out there again with me/us on Saturday morning. It would be nice to have someone help row and shoot the xxxx with for 6 hours. =P

Brian, sorry can't do Sunday because of church. It's the one compromise I can't make each week. Everything else can be put off for fishing. =)

·
Registered
383 Posts
Hey Edai I'll just say that I'm definitely in for Saturday then. I don't know exactly who's going... but we can fit 3 people on a boat. I've seen families cram 4, but that would definitely be a pain in the butt with the constant casting of lures. I'm sure we'll have everything figured out in a day or so when we find out who's coming. And the timing sounds good (6am), I just hope that the weather holds up. I chose to go tomorrow morning b/c the weathers going to be cool in the 70's, a very slight SW breeze + partly cloudy conditions.... HOPEFULLY I'll have more luck than last time. This time I'm bringing a guy friend who can actually do some of the rowing so it won't be so strenuous, lol.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Awesome. If we have more than 3 we'll just get two or more boats. I just don't want to leave anyone to have to fish by themselves since we are planning this outting together.

I will update "the list" in my first post of the topic each time I check this board for who's in, who's definitely in, and who's "definitely possible" in... =)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.