Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone interested in fishing Deep Lake this Saturday morning (departing at 5am from Des Plaines) and w/ at least one car returning home at 12noon?

The list:
edai2000
krnfishboy7786
JasonN
Augy

The maybes (list):
cheeks18

·
Registered
383 Posts
Hey Edai, since I last went out on Sunday I'm itchin' to get back out there. I might actually go tomorrow morning if the weather holds up. If I don't go though, I would be very interested in goin this Sat.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Hey Edai, my bud backed out for tomorrow morning so I'll be definitely down to go to Deep Lake this saturday morning as long as I'm home by around 3 pm cuz I got plans. Anybody else want in???

·
Registered
5 Posts
how early i wouldnt mind joinin in i went there last friday no luck but alot of other people were realin them in and i kinda want to try what they were doing so yea ill go

·
Registered
62 Posts
I'd love to go but I got a double dip playin baseball on Saturday. Care to change it to Sunday :wink: . I should be riding high after goin yard a couple times, might make fishing a little easier. :wink:

·
Registered
383 Posts
I actually AM going tomorrow morning to Deep lake so I should have a report for you guys by tomorrow sometime.

I'm still down to go Saturday though (well, unless I get too frustrated tomorrow) even though the weather might be a little shaky interms of rain and isolated thunderstorms. We'll see.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
We (maybe just I) would probably be leaving Des Plaines around 5am to get there by 5:45 and be on the water by 6am. It's no 4:30am (reminescing the Beck outting three weeks ago), but still a little early. We should definitely be back by 3pm. I think leaving the lake before noon is a good target time.

Tim, good luck tomorrow morning. Regardless of how you do, I hope you find the spirit to head out there again with me/us on Saturday morning. It would be nice to have someone help row and shoot the xxxx with for 6 hours. =P

Brian, sorry can't do Sunday because of church. It's the one compromise I can't make each week. Everything else can be put off for fishing. =)

·
Registered
383 Posts
Hey Edai I'll just say that I'm definitely in for Saturday then. I don't know exactly who's going... but we can fit 3 people on a boat. I've seen families cram 4, but that would definitely be a pain in the butt with the constant casting of lures. I'm sure we'll have everything figured out in a day or so when we find out who's coming. And the timing sounds good (6am), I just hope that the weather holds up. I chose to go tomorrow morning b/c the weathers going to be cool in the 70's, a very slight SW breeze + partly cloudy conditions.... HOPEFULLY I'll have more luck than last time. This time I'm bringing a guy friend who can actually do some of the rowing so it won't be so strenuous, lol.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Awesome. If we have more than 3 we'll just get two or more boats. I just don't want to leave anyone to have to fish by themselves since we are planning this outting together.

I will update "the list" in my first post of the topic each time I check this board for who's in, who's definitely in, and who's "definitely possible" in... =)

·
Registered
383 Posts
Did you guys all just want to meet up there by Jack & Lidia's at 6am? Or did you want to meet somewhere by Des Plaines then just go up? I'm up for anything, I just want to catch one big decent legitimate fish!! lol... no more 12 inchers.

·
Administrator
5,357 Posts
I think we should just meet at Jack and Lidia's at 6am. I'm actually going to try and be there a little early in case they open early.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts