Registered
5,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please read ALL 2009 WCTT rules and tourny information first:

WCF Disclaimer:
viewtopic.php?f=32&t=1578

2009 Current rules
viewtopic.php?f=32&t=8204

Participate at your own risk and play by the rules... and most of all.. be safe !!!!

WCTT Standings As of 5-23-09

1. Winnebasschamp - 100pts
2. maxfish86 - 97pts
3. #1cubsfan - 94pts
4. BASSPROMATUK - 91pts
5. Jaypee the hhf - 88pts
6. Basscaster - 85pts
7. Augy - 5pts
Culprit - 5pts
Dennis - 5pts
Fishthoughts - 5pts
Seebass - 5pts
Svslider - 5pts
Thejoeman - 5pts

-----------------Determination at Deep Lake 06-13-09-----------------------------

#1Cubsfan(Tony) ,2:1, 3rd in last(Busse)... hits the board most every time in the last 2 years.
BassProMatuk(Mike) , 3:1 , 4th at Busse got to respect...Let's see how he fairs at The Deep lake.
Basscaster(Mike), 5:1, 6th over all at Busse...Just needs to get a "solid" pattern going.
Fishthoughts (Hide), 6:1, Knows Deep Lake very well and placed many times in 2008
Augy , 8:1 , Just nipped out at the Big Deep tourny. Have to respect his knowledge of the lake.
Jason , 9:1, Bud Long Shot for this event ...he is due for a big day
Culprit(Aris) , 10:1 , If I was a betting man..lol...he would be my long shot bet..must improve
....but sure has the skills as seen back in 2007.
ClancyWiggum(Matt) , 12:1 , Not out of this one just yet. He can sure put a hurt on Deep on any given day.
Bgbass29(Alex) , 15:1 , Needs a fast start with some top water action to get in the money.
Bassmaster Alex , 20:1 , Put a hurt on the old man last year with a few nice Bass...can he repeat?
Mplant(Mike) , 25:1 , Been out on the lake this year.... lets see if it pays off $$$$$
svslider(John) , 30:1 , Nice Bass in his last outing at Deep ....lets see if he can get a few more.
RootPro(Keith) , 35:1 , Needs a big day out at the pond to beat this crowd...but watch out he can put them in the boat...

-------------Mind That Bird entries 51:1---------------
Augys(Friend)
traderSteve(Steve)
Charlie

Disclaimer: As always.....The Morning Line Odds and comments are just for "fun" and not
for real wagering and in 'no way' reflects anyones 'true' fishing skills or other related stuff!!!!

P.S. DNR Rules "Reminder"...For Safe Boat Rentals:

--You need an valid Illinois fishing license(and ID)

--If you use a gas motor on the rental you need a valid fire extinguisher.(gage "must be" in the green zone)

--If you use a trolling motor you have to have a battery box/terminal cover.

--You also have to have a "Sounding Device" a.k.a ..some kind of a whistle.

***DNR rules(not mine) and we want no tickets this year....you have been reminded!!!!

WCTT Judgement Call:In the event of bad weather tourny offical(s) have the right to call off/delay the days event before "any" $$ for rentals or entry fees are exchanged
"safety first!!!" will prevail in respect to all final decisions.

That's it...have fun, be safe ....It's game time!!!!!!!!!

Good Luck to all.

Any questions PM me.

BassCaster(Mike)

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
can we bet on this? I got 20 on bassmaster Alex for big fish :)
And someone should bring 20 whistles to tie onto Jacks boats to be safe. Dnr was out there last week.
Also- Its a necessity that all members have a cell to call for info. Me and Ryan missed weighin last time because it changed or something and we wasted time and killed a big bass as a result- How did she taste Ryan?>

·
Registered
5,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
svslider said:
can we bet on this? I got 20 on bassmaster Alex for big fish :)
"The Morning Line Odds and comments are just for "fun" and not
for real wagering "

As for the weigh in's

10am

1pm

Just so it's clear this time(everyone was clear on it last time out but you 2 guys were called on the cell phone and you said "you did not have a fish to weigh") dead fish was on you guys for not coming in or not taking care of the fish.

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
I am willing to be a bookie? I may have to adjust the odds tho LOL
Edit. I didnt get the call; I told him lets go to the weighin when we did hear it at 10 :oops:
The 9 am weighin did me in, we went to the dock and I jumped out the boat and grabbed my ribs.
After eating those and smoking a cigarette? I was done for. At the end I still had 1 1/2 slab ribs which I had slow cooked over nite. I felt crappy so I never fessed up and shared them so I ate them all myself :twisted: Whos buying a roast pig at Jacks? Im hungry, just ask culprit.

·
Registered
5,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
svslider said:
I didnt get the call; I told him lets go to the weighin when we did hear it at 10 :oops:
Sorry if there was any confusion.

Lets just move on to this next event.

Weigh in's will be at :

10am

1pm

·
Registered
953 Posts
12:1 huh? Well I certainly hope I produce better than that. I have only been out 3 times total all Spring/Summer, but all were on Deep Lake. I am hoping that I am starting to dial the lake in better. Should be fun! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
once again another case for knives :) I just learned a new way to sharpen mine with a mousepad and sandpaper and its all tuned up. I got an emal :roll: not sure but it said theres a bill in congress that can make most pocketknives (every one I own) illegal :roll: Hope it doesnt make it.

·
Registered
95 Posts
good luck to everyone fishing tmrrow!! I wish I could make it out, but unable to find a partner and also getting ready for another tournament out of town. Hope you get on me JP!!! I hope all that guidance helps :mrgreen:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.