Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let's do this again! Who's in? Forecast calls for mid 80's with some clouds. If this holds up, we could have an ideal day of fishing. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
I have to stay local, I got a family party in the city in the afternoon. :cry: I want to get together on one of these outings sometime, you all seem like a good group of guys.

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
U know it , I`m in !

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
I would love to go, but unfortunately I have to work this Saturday :( . It looks like you guys had a good outing there this past weekend. I still haven't fished Deep Lake yet.

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
probably 6am to about noonish. but if the fishing is on, then i wouldn't mind staying out all day.

jason and i were talking about pre-paying for the boat so they would have it ready for launch the night before and we can launch predawn.

jay, you got their phone number?

·
Administrator
5,357 Posts
Right on, Cousin! I'm gonna call them and see if we can get on the water at 5am. Details coming soon.

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
So that's...

Culprit
RichM
Jason
Augy

and maybes

fishboy
roleplaya

anybody esle????

·
Registered
34 Posts
Sounds like 2 boats so far. I might be able to bring a trolling motor. My wife bought one cheap at a garage sale. I need to test it to see if it even works. If it does, I'll pick up a battery for it and bring it along. Jason, do you have one already?

Rich

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
I have 2 gas motors and 1 trolling motor to bring.

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
no paddling for us! yipeeeeee! :mrgreen: i'm so ready man! i watched the In-Fishermen advanced bass video Culprit lent me 3 times and I'm off the Dick's to pick up my arsenal of big bass baits. i'm feelin a 6 lber in the boat!!! weather looks primo. overcast and in the mid to hi 80's.

·
Administrator
5,357 Posts
I'm ready! Rich... I don't have a battery. But if Culprit (Aris) brings both his motors, we're good to go.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts