Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hit Delavan for a bit of both days with my friend Larry. To make this post simple , we did not slam the fish no where as well as the guys did from the weekend.We had to work for pretty hard for Bass and Pike. Bass were takin in most warm watere areas on senkos, rattletraps,spinnerbaits. Pike were taken on small spinnerbaits and jerkbates in water 9 feet or less. Lost a 40 inch Pike after 3 runs and a bit of fumbling in the boat by both of us. Was only able to fish the Lake lawn area wish i could have made it down to the south end of the lake.[
/
][/img]

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
Well done coyote. I was there yesterday as well and apologize for not recognizing you. :oops: To say the fishing was tough would be an understatement. :roll: We only managed 4 bass and we were there for about 5 hours. We talked to a bunch of others and the consensus was that the fishing was tough.

·
Registered
3,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I believe Pike was 32 and hit a black spinnerbait. Cmon Shake and Bake not even a few pics of some of those hogs you guys got.Gonna try a WISCONSIN lake on friday at this point still not sure where im headed....... want to hit Bangs but that launch fee is killing me if by myself.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.