Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got out from 3 till 830 with my bud Larry . Started out throwing big baits in 15 feet after 1 hour of no fish, started working piers with plastics wich is something i really never do on Delavan.I would say we had some good sucess we caught 10 largies and 1 smally. Larry caught some of the bigger ones of the night . We lost 5-6 fish although im sure at least 1 was pike.Fish were under the piers and most were on the bottom. Fished topwaters from 700 till 830 with the usual mid 20 to upper 20s pikeslammming dark colored buzzbaits in front of Lake LAWN. Time went by way to fast . [
][/
][
][/
]

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yes Rudy weekdays much quiter than weekends thats for sure. Might do something i hardly ever do in the summer and go to Delavan on saturday . Might have an opening if anyone interested.If i go will be on water at 445 am.

·
Registered
825 Posts
Hey Coyote,

Nice job. I too was up there on Monday and caught them by docks using plastics. I had a half hour stretch of a couple 15"s, a 16", an 18" and I lost another that was in the 17"-18" range. The docks I was fishing were close to the one in your second picture. I remember that slanted dock. I'll post a report and pics soon. Good fishing.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.