Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First let me say launch will be open till at least the 15th for sure , talked to attendant who verified. Fishing was good for first 2 hours with 4 pike caught and some misses at boat. Last 2 hours all missed fish maybe 4-or 5. We only threw big baits being bucktails and crankbaits. All fish caught at far end of lake in 10-12 feet anything deeper did not produce a fish or follow. Wind was a pain as usual blowing fron 15-25 , while we did have a good drift all the way back to launch fish were not as active as calmer end of lake. Defintly still a greenish tinge to water. Dint expect big numbers and overall day was ok, just sorta hoped we could get lucky and find a ski. Lenn had the best fish of the day going 30 but many problems unhooking him so he did a boatside release without a pic. Did do a little video with camcorder with LENNS fish for part of a little movie i do every year for my family wish i could have got more action. Other guys i talked to at launch didnt do any better than us, so i guess we did the best we could under the conditions.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.