Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hit Delevan this morning with Big Bass Lee and Legend we fished for 12 hrs and wound up catching over 70 Bass between us with Big Bass Lee getting around 40 Himself and me and Legend wound up with the other 30 or so fish! Here is a couple of the fish that I caught today on Mann's minus ones and assorted spinner bait's! Big shout goes to Lee as he put us on these fish! Thanks Bro.

One of the smaller ones I caught today!

And another Dwarf Bass

and one more Picture

Good luck On Tichigan Tommrrow Lee Hope ya smoke"um

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Great job Lance and company! I didn't realize that was you with Big Bassin Lee! Sounds like the spot you guys were at was easily the best today. We caught fish here and there around the lake, but with that warmer water there, that was the place to be!

·
Registered
308 Posts
I should've brought a net. My hands are freakin sore today. Today forgot the net for Tichigan. My hands are so torn up. Great times with Legend and Bossman. Great weekend for Bass fishing. Looking forward to next weekend.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Winnebasschamp said:
Great job Lance and company! I didn't realize that was you with Big Bassin Lee! Sounds like the spot you guys were at was easily the best today. We caught fish here and there around the lake, but with that warmer water there, that was the place to be!
Hey Ryan which boat were you in! Skunked tryed the scale on one or two of them fish but it would not cooperate!

·
Registered
414 Posts
Nice bass what are you using and what is a good dept to be consintrating in I want to head over there maybe friday early morning. What is a good time of the day as well? What was the water temp on the lake?

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
We caught our fish in 4ft and water temp was mid 50's, best times were from 5:30 am to 8:30 am,11 am and from 3:30 pm to 5pm. Fish were taken on spinner baitsmann's minus 1, jig and plastics!

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
bossman41 said:
Winnebasschamp said:
Hey Ryan which boat were you in! Skunked tryed the scale on one or two of them fish but it would not cooperate!
Red and white Gambler w/ a merc 225. We were only in there for 15 minutes or so. Doing a little pre-fishing for some younger guys for their tourney on Sunday. It was like a dang merry-go-round in there! :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.