Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished for about 45 mins. Caught a nice female full of eggs on a 3" Mister Twister G Grub on my UL and lost another one that was smart enough to get in some sunken branches. She was a blast to catch on the light equipment!!! I didn't measure it or take another pic because I wanted to get her back in the water (fumbled around getting my phone out of my pocket) A conservative estimate is around 18-19". BTW, I saw a HUGE dead shad washed up on the shore, which explains how this little pond produces nice bass. Sorry for the crappy angle :oops:

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
MrB said:
Nice fish, how do u like that g-grub I got some but have only used them briefly.
It's a pretty good lure that can be bounced off the bottom, used like a jerk-bait or swimbait, or your can leave it stationary and twitch it. The movement's really hypnotic - I catch myself using it as a swimbait a lot because it just looks really cool gliding through the water.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.