Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
5,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got an hour in after work in Park Ridge. Water was high and fast but with the high water there were a few flooded areas that looked awesome! Unfortunately, no signs of life. Worked a spinnerbait, a Johnson's Silver Minnow, and a RatL Trap.

A little disappointing, but really did love being out for what was my first real "quality" hour on the water this season.

·
Registered
164 Posts
dont feel bad. If it makes you feel any better I got skunked today too at the skokie lagoon :(

·
Premium Member
3,688 Posts
Great job getting out jason!

And thanks for reporting skunk or not :mrgreen: :mrgreen: . I can't wait till the des plaines gets lower :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Tight lines!

Seeya on the water

- Geo

:mrgreen:

·
Super Moderator
6,276 Posts
As I am finding out with the new baby, anytime on the water is worthwhile. I'm sure you will get em next time Jay, and if not, at least you got out for some casting practice.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Ah, the beloved Johnson Silver Minnow! My dad swore by that lure for Pike in heavy cover. I, on the other hand, have never caught a pike on one...never! A few bass, but never a pike. Go figure.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.