Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Bass are starting to hit. I got 7 today nothing more than 2#. They seem to be running along the sea wall from A dock to C. I was using a white 6" powerbait worm knocking it slowly across the bottom.

Attachments

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks bud, We started around 9AM and left about 10:15 pm so it was def a day the only problem was spending most of the day on the south end my friend got a 17 in northern out from the lagoon with a mepps #3.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
that is a long day but well worth it i'm sure! as others have said..i wish i had 13 hours free to fish in a week or two. nice job out there.

B

·
Banned
41 Posts
I like a good post and congrats on the fish. Just be careful. aThere is probably a good chance that those fish will be gone next tiem you go. I wish that the whole lakfront was catch and relese when it comes to fishin for bass. Doesnt matter large or small, to many peeple keep all the bass thet they catch.

·
Premium Member
3,688 Posts
KurtKaboom said:
I like a good post and congrats on the fish. Just be careful. aThere is probably a good chance that those fish will be gone next tiem you go. I wish that the whole lakfront was catch and relese when it comes to fishin for bass. Doesnt matter large or small, to many peeple keep all the bass thet they catch.
I guarantee there not keeping any when I'm around :mrgreen: :wink:

- Geo

:mrgreen:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.