Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took the advice of some members and google earthed for ponds around UIC and found this lagoon. Fished from 3-3:15. Little did I know it was smack center in a bad neighborhood. While I was casting all i heard were thugs yelling/talking loudly while looking my way; I was the only other person there. Didn't catch anything and then got scared and left quickly :oops: .... Guess i have to do my homework better on google earth.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Happened to me the first time I fished the Glen. I hate those kind of people :evil: . Most of the time, I ignore them, unless they really make me mad, and then they usually end up leaving lol.

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
MrB said:
LOL! that sux, I would be careful u might snag a body in a pond like that. :shock:
LOL!

Hey Frank good to see that you started exploring new waters! Glad to see that you keep safety high on your list of priorities. If you're not careful you might really be swimin with the fishes.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Here is one of the bass I caught in one of the many fine Chicago Park District Lagoons. I caught it on a topwater bait "buzzbait" last July. I fish regularly at Mckinley Park, Lincoln Park Lagoon by the farm house, Douglas Park and Columbus Park, Garfield Park.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.