Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off this is a great site and I'm glad I found it.

Anyways I was out looking for little lakes near my house hoping to find a spot not covered in goose crap or garbage and I ran across Dam #1. I was wierded out by all the parked cars with the creepy dudes obviously there for other reasons, but the river seems like a decent spot. I'm having a hard time finding the other dams and there doesn't seem to be a website, can somebody tell me where the other ones are at? Also if there are other spots people know of that aren't top secret I'd appreciate the info. Mostly looking for bass but wouldn't mind landing a pike or 3. Any advice on what to throw or possible things to look out for?

One last thing, this probably belongs on another thread but is there a number for DNR that I can call when I see people keeping stuff they shouldn't? I'm pretty new to fishing but it still pisses me off when I see bass strung up when they are too small to take home. I'm 1 for 2 in getting people to let them go.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.