Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hit the river for a few today, cold and windy but caught a couple tiny ones. One on a spinnerbait the other on a frenzie. Lost a real nice one right at shore but was able to get a good look at it, at least a 32 inches, oh well it least it was'nt a bite off!

saw a bunch of deer running around...

·
Registered
414 Posts
I was wondering in what area where you fisihng near. I dont want to take anyone spot but just to get an idea of somewhere new to try on the river. I have been fishing near park ridge area and been doing ok with some small northern. It is time for me to try on another are off the river. IF you dont mind me asking. Nice fish though and would have been nice to bring in that big one at least you saw it and it wasnt a bite off.

·
Premium Member
3,688 Posts
i got out there today two on a stretch i found on google earth that looked good. Caught a Few nice ones.. Including some SEXY TOPWATER ACTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nice Report! keep them coming. My post will be up shortly 8)

·
Registered
593 Posts
Rich L said:
Thanks guys, the river is at a perfect level right now and the northens can be caught on any stretch.
Nice pics.

I'll check out the DPR down by me in Lemont and make a few casts..
One rod, 2 lures a Spinnerbait & chart crank...
:)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.