Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tried the little goldmine one last time and the wife actually decided to join me today... Fun day for her as she got into some small bass and some 'gills early on live bait but then after I boated 9 of them we hit the middle of the lake around lunchtime, and found a school of them in a weed flat and I boat 5 straight in 5 casts... Tied a trap on for her and she gets 2 right away too... Woman can't wait to go fishing again! D, Ed, and Matt, the water temp was 61-62... 19 bass today... Time to start fishing some more common, bodies of water... Done enough damage here for one spring... - BPM

Attachments

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Nice Job Mike. I have been busy. I actually just bought a race ready 4 wheeler!!! :lol: Wish I could have snuken in some fishing time this past weekend. Looks Like you had a great time!

·
Registered
156 Posts
Nice work out there BPM, and Mrs BPM. I did not fare as well on May 2, choosing another body of water out of the canoe. Caught 11 feesh, but only 3 were bass. :cry:

Gonna try my luck on Geneva tomorrow. I love cold water fishin!!

D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.