Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NO WAKE DECLARED ON THE WHOLE SYSTEM - Weather patterns across the local area have created rising water levels on the Fox Waterway system. The Fox Waterway Agency has verified that conditions for navigation warrant restrictions on the Fox River and thus, the FWA has declared a NO WAKE on the lower river (Zone A) as of 8am Monday, April 27th. The upper river (Zone B)and Chain O' Lakes (Zone C) as of 8am Wednesday, April 29th. Per FWA Code, Chapter 5, thus, the FWA has declared these zones to be NO WAKE.

don't forget they can issue you a $500 ticket now for violating the no wake

Paul

http://www.foxlakefishing.com/forum

·
Registered
4 Posts
I was out last thursday and limited on eyes on Marie. Usually launch out of state park, too long of a ride with no wake, anyone recommend a good launch on northern lakes? X-rap in about 3-4 ft of water did the eyes in. Sorry no camera with threat of rain.

·
Registered
126 Posts
EdN said:
I was out last thursday and limited on eyes on Marie. Usually launch out of state park, too long of a ride with no wake, anyone recommend a good launch on northern lakes? X-rap in about 3-4 ft of water did the eyes in. Sorry no camera with threat of rain.
get to route 173, about 2 blocks before you get to the bridge that goes over the channel that connects Marie and Channel lake there's a marina on the right that'll put you in Lake Catherine. they usually charge about $15 to launch if i'm not mistaken. If you cross the bridge on the left side there's a marina and just after that there is a bar that'll give you access to the campground's boat launch for a price. that'll put you on the channel between Marie and Channel lakes.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.