Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Evening bite at Desplanes river lemont area . Mepps spinner nailed me a nice largemouth bass maybe 14 inch then a smallmouth and a 22 inch pike on a rapala shallow xrap crankbait. Been a long time since i got a pike. 460 for the yr . Trying to hit 500 and wrap it up before yr is over.
Water Fish Food Fishing Fisherman

Jaw Water Fish Fisherman Fishing

Water Sky Vertebrate Bait Body of water

Vertebrate Beard Fish Fisherman Recreation

·
Registered
178 Posts
Way to go! After reading your previous post, I was surprised you hadn't connected with a pike. Looks like you took care of that!
Rooting for you to get 500!
Just checked forecast. Gonna be chilly, but you seem to be on a roll. Good luck!!!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Way to go! After reading your previous post, I was surprised you hadn't connected with a pike. Looks like you took care of that!
Rooting for you to get 500!
Just checked forecast. Gonna be chilly, but you seem to be on a roll. Good luck!!!
Yes i been more at fox targetting smallies .pike seem more rare there as i got some there about 5 yrs ago and im just redicovering DP . I use to fish it up north around ohare area and lyons but got away from it . Now i live in homer glen and im only 15 min away so i will focus more on this river again next season .

1 - 7 of 7 Posts