Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today's post will be about fishing bud's.
I'd be willing to bet we've all got at least one...some of us several..and some of us more than we could ever find the time to fish with on any consistent basis...but we try.

One of mine is a guy named "EYE for an EYE"..hereafter referred to as "EYE".

He's actually one of a couple of guys who were kind enough to turn me on to this fine forum.8)

Much like myself...Eye has a thing for fishing and especially so... when it comes to the river.

Having a knack for choosing the right lure and presentation for the specific situation is more than just a skill..it is an artform...

...and in some rare circumstances...a gift from the fishgods.

The one thing that could potentially surpass his abilities on the river...at least from my perspective...would be his aptitude towards observation.

I present to you....the river according to EYE.

Uh...kid...that's not exactly what they mean by catch and release...sheesh!:shock:

This one's my new desktop=)

GoodFishin'

Darth

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks guys=)

We've got no plans on a guide service but if you're looking I'd recommend JDSpinners for the Chain area (by boat) or KenG for wading...based on what I've read on the internet and heard from friends...these two know what's up=)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.