Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just as a small tip:

I sarted using film canisters to hold strange lures or things i need grouped together or to keep from getting wet, like an elecronic strike indicator. They also fist perfectly in most tackle boxes.

·
Administrator
5,364 Posts
I used to use those also years ago. The problem now is... film comes in the form of 1GB memory cards. :shock:

But if you do get your hands on some film canisters they are great for a variety of things like sinkers, hooks, etc.

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
I have a few left over from the days of film, but like Jay said, film is now memory cards. I still carry a few for things like split shot and small hooks.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Small hint.....
When you see those tiny bags that say DO NOT EAT......Like in jerky bags or any shipping cantainers....Save them and put them in the tackle box......

I use them in my camera case for years now...Might have a dozen or so of water and oxegen ones...
Keeps the camera/video from getting condensation when in/out of the hockey rink...
Best video of hockey.............. #25 is my son...

in over time #76 from Fenwick pretty much hands the puck to my son and thats for the Hatrick/winning goal.
http://www.rockfish44lb.com/1/ISHL%20WMV.WMV 32mb

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.