·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)

·
Registered
848 Posts
Good looking fish.
Nice buck, what you catch him on. When you release them there supposed to be able to swim away :).

Seriously though the article Joe linked on deer infections could be devastating. I remember at the start reading animals wouldn't get the Covid. Later I see where Denmark was culling minks at mink farms due to Covid spread and a lion at a zoo tested positive more recently along with other species.

·
Registered
301 Posts
I came across a dead Deer just like that one in the foxriver I was able to see that he was hit by a vehicle on RT 14 in foxriver Grove right by my cousin trout farm looked like his good leg got stuck in the mud shitty way too go

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Seriously though the article Joe linked on deer infections could be devastating.
I know, I used to lived in Michigan in a county that had more deers than people during the time when CWD was a big thing.

I came across a dead Deer just like that one in the foxriver I was able to see that he was hit by a vehicle on RT 14 in foxriver Grove right by my cousin trout farm looked like his good leg got stuck in the mud shitty way too go
There are no roads in the immediate vicinity, but there is some farmland nearby and I was wondering if it was shot on the sly. I also saw a dead coyote about 100 yards downstream from that spot earlier in the year.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts