Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, next week finally starts our Warm Up. the Days in the mid 40's Nights in the thirties. I'd Say two weeks and i'll have my average 25 bass days again!!
Well, Anyway Lets See all your spring pictures and lets hear the story!

This fish Came on a 4" Goby Plastic the fish wasn't even eyeing anything, 6 guys Were There, nobody could catch him. i threw in My 4" Goby plastic which I usuually only use on the lake front, And BAM! the Fish Nailed a Greensunfish then my Lure, it Was amazing and i can't wait until Next week when the warm up comeS!! Who else is excited???

George

:!:

·
Super Moderator
6,276 Posts
George your getting me all excited :p Here is one of my first non-cooling lake bass which came Mid-March last season. Can't wait for the ice to come off so I can burn some rattletraps and twitch some sluggos for some early season fish.

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
Excited for sure ,here r a couple of march fish from last year caught on x-raps & rat-l-traps :D

·
Super Moderator
6,276 Posts
I take it that "college pond" is a quick producer after ice out :lol: I have a similar one out by me. Last year I was getting them on traps the day after the ice was gone. Speaking of ice, it is 60 degrees and sunny right now in Aurora. For the love of God, will this freakin ice melt already!!! :p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.