Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Finally Was able to blue tooth The picture to another phone then go to CVS and Blue tooth it to there camera software. And I printed it out, It's blurry because it was taken on my buddies cell But I'm So happy i can Finally show you all!

Right when I get it scanned i'll Upload it here on the site! I'll have it up by tomorrow, Whoot! finally... i waited way to long...lol

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Looking forward to the pic George! Did you catch it at one of your regular spots?

·
Registered
103 Posts
cant wait 2 see this fish.my father still wont believe that it came out of the Chicago River.lol

·
Premium Member
3,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
John said:
cant wait 2 see this fish.my father still wont believe that it came out of the Chicago River.lol
I Make the deal even sweeter Tell Him there's Salmon In There to..lol ! He'll Believe it if he sees it.

·
Registered
103 Posts
lol he is going 2 flip out.thats a nice Walleye.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Awesome catch. Chicago river that is unbelievable.
Good job man, your posts from that river are interesting.

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Dude, that a nice walleye no matter where you caught it. That fact that its from the Chicago River makes it a true trophy!

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
Nice eyeball George :shock: U sure it came from the chicago river :p

·
Administrator
5,357 Posts
Nice walleye George!

That's actually the third confirmed report I've seen of a walleye from the Chicago River. Forget about targeting them though. There is just about every species of freshwater fish in the Great Lakes and tributaries. And occasionally, the rare fish will be caught.

Northern pike and walleye ARE present in Lake Michigan. Just goes to show how the water quality is increasing throughout.

Next up for you George... a smallmouth bass from the NSC. They ARE in there!

·
Registered
421 Posts
Man thats Great a Walleye from the chicago River. Our waters are becoming better and better for the fisherman.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts