Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
it started when my dad picked me up earliy from school to fsih we went to a baits in lockport picked up some golden roaches and went straight to our dpr runoff pond and wow was it great my dad landed the first fish of the day about 12 incher next i threw my roach out and and almost instantly woomm set the hook and pulled up a 1/2 pounder next my dad pulled up another 1/2 pounder then another slammed me woom set it again and wow great fight thought it was a northern till he jumped great bass between 16-17 inches but wow a chunk!!!!! and the rest of the day we lost a bunch of northerns very close to landing them but failed but wow what a great day!!!

·
Registered
3,785 Posts
Excellent job out there. That warm weather turned them on and you were able to run with it! Thanks for sharing wish I was there!

·
Registered
5,344 Posts
posted "Wed Mar 04, 2009"

DPRFisherman said:
hey guys according to my illinois game and fish magazine there should be a good feeding cycle here are the the time 5:35 AM-10:35 AM head out guys if youve got time should be good especialy with drop in pressure you might be able to get them fish before the pressure drops go after em!!
when you can "Call your shot" and hit it???? :lol:

that's a good day

You called it form the get go!!!!!!

Very nice!

Well done :wink:

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks guy but yeah tomorrow might be excelent because its supose to be like 59 degrees then on saturday were expecting thunder storms so that could possibly triger the fish to bite ill most likely be posting again tomorrow

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
i actualy went yesterday from 3-8 one bass all night sad my guess was that the day i caught im 16-17 incher they went went into a feeding frenzy and there were no drastic drops in pressure weather went slowly down not a fast drop ill get e'm next time

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.