Chicago Fishing Forum banner

First bass of 2009

1K views 21 replies 17 participants last post by  Fishthoughts 
#1 ·
Well I was able to spare some time today, So I Got out for a 3-4 hours with Rub Busse. We decided to hit up a local Honey Hole. We Hit 3 bass and 2 northern. As the sun Came out, The fishing got tougher. We threw spinnerbaits, Senkos, And Jerk-baits. The best catch was Rob snagging some braided line and pulling in an X-Rap in great shape. All fish will fight another day. :D

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
Those are some great looking bass and a beautiful Pike.

Congrats! It seems that the fishing is heating up lately with the looks of all these recent posts.

#9 ·
It's about time you put up a fishing post! :D
Nice bass ya got with some serious gerth (sp?) Dave that one you are holding has some shoulders. Nice combo of pike and bass. Nothing better then to have a mixed bag of awesome fish!

#10 ·
svslider said:
Nice fish, I like those pike. What kind are those other fish?
Hey Hey Hey Now!!!

Don't make me call ya a BoeJacker now!!! as in it means FAILED!!! J/K Bud!

Haha, don't bust my chops, because it only gets worse :p :lol:

We will fish sometime soon bud!

#11 ·
JB said:
It's about time you put up a fishing post! :D
Nice bass ya got with some serious gerth (sp?) Dave that one you are holding has some shoulders. Nice combo of pike and bass. Nothing better then to have a mixed bag of awesome fish!
What do you mean by SP? If you mean south point, actually I was fishing the colder end of the lake/pond at the North/West corner mostly. But what Does "SP?" mean JB?

Im too slow to know it all!!! :lol:

#19 ·
JB said:
But what Does "SP?" mean JB?
I threw that in there because I didn't know whether I "spelled" the word gerth right.

Any way you spell it, nice fish!
LOL, No problem. I think it is Gurth. But I as well am not sure. :oops:

Thanks for the comments guys and gals. It felt good to hook into some fish! :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.