Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I made it out to Diversey Harbor around 5pm tonight and had a rough time casting around due to the really windy conditions. I was about to throw in the towel, when I made one last stop on the west side of the harbor between the docks, and came away with this little largemouth bass. It hit a curly tailed jig that I was bumping off the rocks with a slow retrieve. Not the biggest fish in the world, but something is better than nothing!

- Jon

·
Registered
453 Posts
Nice report and picture. Did you see anyone getting any perch? It's nice to see that bass are being caught inside the harbor...there are some nice ones in there. :wink:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Phil,

I didn't see anyone fishing for perch on Wednesday, but the times I do go out there I tend to see guys fishing for perch/panfish on the lakeside, in thel little protected area behind the breakwall. They usually sit out on the eastside of that area. Not sure how much success they have...?

- Jon

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.