Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
5,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Worked the Northshore Channel for over an hour today near outfall 105 to kisk off the 2006 fishing season!

Caught about a dozen fish. Crappie, bass, and sunfish. One sunfish was 7 inches! And two of the crappie were 11 inches! The bass were under 10 inches. All were caught on small jigs.

Temps were in the upper 30's, cloudy, breezy.

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
That's the way to do it Jay! Start off the year with some fish! Wish I could of done the same. I foresee many WCF outing in 2006. Let's get a camping outing organized for the spring. I believe Rock river was on the agenda. 8)

·
Premium Member
258 Posts
You are correct my friend, the Rock was on the agenda, and Willy is the expert.

Sorry I've been so quite but most of you know what I have been dealing with. Anywho, glad to be back and I'm back in action and on the rebound!!!

·
Registered
158 Posts
will said:
You are correct my friend, the Rock was on the agenda, and Willy is the expert.

Sorry I've been so quite but most of you know what I have been dealing with. Anywho, glad to be back and I'm back in action and on the rebound!!!
I believe Jason is the rock camp expert i simply asked if anyone knew where we could camp on the river so we could fish all night, anyway we have the gear so let's get this plan together but i can't handle the cold to well so it'll have to wait til it get's warmer...

·
Administrator
5,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The Rock River and camping on a warm spring weekend it is!

·
Premium Member
3,688 Posts
SORRY FOR DISAPEARING FOR A LONG WHILE GUYS !!

I'M BACK..

WHEN I GET HOME I'LL POST ALL MY REPORTS FOR THIS YEARS FISHING SEASON.

TALK TO YOU ALL LATER

GEORGE
03-04 B.A.I.T. ANGLER OF THE YEAR
05 ICA FOUNDER ( PRIVATE )
A101/CAG/MAC/ICA/LL/RF/WCF
PERCH GUY CHICAGO IL.
MULTI SPECIES FISHERMAN

1 - 6 of 6 Posts