Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've never gone ice fishing before, and wanted to get into it last year, but didn't have the best of financial situations, so it had to be put on hold. This year is different. :) Earlier this week, I stopped at Cabelas and picked up some supplies. :lol: I was able to get out this morning to my favorite little pond, it's in the middle of an industrial park, virtually untapped. Bass, bluegills, perch, and crappies, I've never seen anyone else there over the summer, BUT...there were some fresh holes in the ice, so someone else does know about this spot. Anyways, here's some pics from my first ever ice-outing. Excuse the baggie and paper, it's for "another" site. :oops:

Nothing of any size, all smaller than the palm of my hand, but definitely fun to get out. If anyone is doing some hard-water fishing next weekend and wouldn't mind teaching a n00b a thing or 2, let me know. :mrgreen:

·
Premium Member
3,688 Posts
Great job!

nice Bluegill, Always nice to get that first one in. Definitely a different fight vertically huh..?? But fun none the less. :mrgreen: looking forward to watching your ice fishing progress :)

nice job

P.S. I wish WCF would host some nice online Fishing tournaments With the logo and all.. sure would be fun Especially since i'm out every day anyway :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
George

:mrgreen:

·
Banned
655 Posts
.Steve said:
Anyways, here's some pics from my first ever ice-outing. Excuse the baggie and paper, it's for "another" site. :oops:
What's the shame in that? :lol:
You're currently winning the bluegill division with a six and a half incher!

The more you win, the greater chance you have at winning a custom ice rod and a bunch of other goodies. 8)

Online tourneys are a bitch to run and keep track of but someone's gotta do it.
Yeahhhhhhh. To any interested parties or entities, PM me if you want more info.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Haha, no shame Andrew, just didn't want to make it seem like I was whoring out your site, that's all. No offense!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.