Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did anybody ever watch this fishing show? :?: I really like it, maybe because it has a somewhat religious theme to it. :? I don't know but whatever it is, I think it's a pretty decent fishing show. :wink: :)

Here's a link to their National Tournament Trail website:
http://www.fomntt.com/

and here's a link to some of the episodes:
http://myoutdoortv.com/new/fishers-of-men.html

Enjoy. :wink: :)

555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
twoglasseyes said:
He is a god.
Jesus on the other hand... he was just a guy.
:twisted: :x Oh no you just didn't, if you ask me that quote would qualify as heresy. :shock: I have an idea though, lets stick more to commenting on the fishing and not to insulting anyone's religion. :idea: :wink: :)

:lol: Who is the damn moderator in here?! :lol: Just kidding. :)

555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Augy said:
no offense taken at all. i welcome it actually.

Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Matthew 5:10
Now that we got things straightened out on here :D , I challenge anyone on here to a no holds barred, no disqualification :lol:, no money on the line, just bragging rights bass fishing match! :!: :shock: :eek:

Well talk about Luke, Luke 3:16 says I just whipped your ass!" :lol: :)

*Just having some fun.* :p :)

555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Topwater said:
This thought/interpretation is traditionally believed to be simply a reference to God's turning his eyes from the sin Christ bore on the cross (since God cannot be in the presence of, nor look upon, sin), not a rejection of him and his person or salvific work. God doesn't reject, men do.
Hey Topwater :) , thanks for clearing that up on here for those who didn't know that already. :wink: :idea: :D

555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Culprit said:
I strongly believe that we should all respect each other's religious beliefs. It is the individual's responsibility to not become a fanatic and to not be a thorn in the religion. To express and expose the positive acts and not the negative fanatical ones, as we so clearly see almost daily. And, finally, to continue to search for the truth; not the truth that we want to hear but the founded documented truth as best can be found.

I wish you all the many blessings the universe has to offer and infinite bright returns of the day.
:eek: Nice Culprit, that sounds very good and lets leave it at that. :wink: :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.