Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! It's been a while since I've been on this site, but alas, 'tis the season. Anyways, the wifey kinda surprised me today and decided she wanted to go on a fishing trip this weekend, and I immediately thought of Lake Geneva, after seeing so many threads/pictures.

After doing a bit of research, I haven't been able to find a place that rents out just little fishing boats. I was hoping that some of the Lake Geneva regulars could help me out. :)

Thanks in advance.

·
Super Moderator
6,276 Posts
Geneva Bait and Tackle used to do it and they were really cheap. It is located near the intersection of 67 and 50 acroos the street from the new medical center. They are an older couple so probably do not advertise on the internet. It might not be a bad idea to give them a call and see if boats are still available.

262-245-6150

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
There are a few rental places right in lake geneva by the riv. as well as a few in fontana, but they are all small ski boats. However, a 16ft ski-boat shares a lot of characteristics with bass boats. That lake can be rough for a small boat.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.