Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking through the illinois outdoor magazine and seen some ads for pro fishing guides for Heideckie, LaSalle and the river. Guys name was Geno Altiery. Ive heard the name before and have seen the ads so Im sure he knows what hes doing. I was just wondering about going with him just to see his hot spots and presentation he uses. Has anyone ever done a guide on Heidecke and if so how much was it? Thanks

·
Super Moderator
6,230 Posts
I've heard from quite a few people with first hand experience that Greg Heath (Fishfinder Guide Service) is the go to guy for Heidecke. He is out there just about every day. Not sure of his rates though.

·
Registered
535 Posts
FishinMatt wrote:
I've heard from quite a few people with first hand experience that Greg Heath (Fishfinder Guide Service) is the go to guy for Heidecke.
Never been out on the boat with him but, I've heard him give a seminar on Heidecke and as Matt said he seems to be the go to guy for that lake.

Fishfinders Guide Service #(815) 258-9136

Some recent good reports of walleye coming out Heidecke now .

NPIKE

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.