Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
its great that there are people that realize how much it sucks to lose a combo. that was an extremely nice thing you did.
Most would just keep it and laugh at the guy who forgot it.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
There always seems to be alot of equipment laying around after the week-ends(chairs, rod & reels, pliers, etc.) . The rod I found was left by a couple who thought the other one had picked up the rod.They got home and noticed it was missing. I think the folks who fish there at night and drink alot of beer has something to do with it. Hard to see in the dark with a good buzz on !!!!

·
Registered
248 Posts
thats great to see the honesty on the person only good things will come to the person who returned my mom found an evelope full of cash one time and she turned it in it the police and the police contacted her and the person whos money it was claimed but instead the guy gave her the envelope

·
Registered
340 Posts
junglejim said:
There always seems to be alot of equipment laying around after the week-ends(chairs, rod & reels, pliers, etc.) . The rod I found was left by a couple who thought the other one had picked up the rod.They got home and noticed it was missing. I think the folks who fish there at night and drink alot of beer has something to do with it. Hard to see in the dark with a good buzz on !!!!
I had such a good "buzz on" the Coach found me there one morning passed out in the bushes.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.