Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished beck today by wear you drop of your boat under some trees.Caught 2 litttttle small blue gills.....on a hotdog..no bites on crawlers though :?

·
Premium Member
3,688 Posts
That's alright that's two more bluegills then i caught today, Great job on Not avoiding a Skunk!(When anglers don't catch anything) There's many reports to browse around here on the web site but, others to. Use Google to quickly search images of fishing or information about a type of rig. Once you get exposed to artificial Fishing.. the only thing those hot dogs are going to see... Is the grill :D

Throw your small spinner, just cast out and reel it in with a moderate speed. Then you'll really be hooked!

If you need a little Help with anything specific You can e-mail me personally at [email protected] I don't Mind Ever taking the time out to help a new Angler.

Welcome to the site.

>-George<-

:D

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Is that why ive never cought a big fish cuz im useing live bait ive really never fished with lures it was very weedy there though what do weedless lures look like? :D

·
Registered
60 Posts
you can go to google or youtube and look up "texas rig". that will show you a very good way to go weedless. Welcome to the site. I am a new angler myself and I can't tell you that I have learned a butt load of information in the 5 months or that I've been on this site. these guys are great and know their stuff. just ask away.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.