Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Glen, 60's , Sunny , west wind 10-20, Water was 62
fished from 5:30am to 9:30am

Fish with Tony, Eric and Dan(nice to meet ya)

Got 2 bass but it was SLOOOOOOW

·
Registered
5,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am sticking with the live stuff untill the senkos start producing :wink:

·
Registered
5,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Culprit said:
Fishing with live bait at the Glen is cheating lol
Not in the mood for the black and white critter.... :wink:

This was my second time there and I just think that place is to shallow
even by the rock wall it's only 4 feet deep at 10 feet out.....

·
Registered
472 Posts
Hey Aris it's my job to start trouble with the live bait users at the Glen ! Buckets caught a nice Walleye last week. I am still looking for the crappies. Maybe they're all hanging out on the christmas trees they sunk on the north end ! Tony now carries a fire ext. with him where ever he goes. Did you get your spinning outfit back ?

·
Registered
453 Posts
I also fished today...6:30-8:30pm on the south end. Got the skunk...had a couple hits on the topwater though. Didn't see anyone else catching fish. The highlight of my day was when some cop on a bike caught these two bucket heads. They had a bag, and a 5 gallon bucket with bass. The cop was like hey, "What you guys catch today? Let me see what you got in that bucket?" They opened it up and showed him their fish. They were acting like they were so proud of keeping them. I hate those people :evil: , but they got what they deserved today.

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
I'm glad to hear that they are catching those darn bucket fisherman. Hey Culprit, I'm glad to hear that you got your rod and reel back. That's great news. :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.