Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Started off by Falling face first on the lake while drilling the whole lol...Lets see had good ice lots of guys on the ice. Got one Gill all day.All and all it was a great day.Warm and Sunny..

Can anyone help me and catch find them Fish any ideas..please help.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
268 Posts
well we do have a flasher but we could mark them but not get them to commit. The bluegill were hitting really really light and only landed one which was on a glow shrimpo tipped with a spike. We tried 1/4th of my tackle box. Thanks nsselle for being one of the only people willing to help us out. It seems like just because someone isnt catching fish, its not worth a reply or comment.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
255 Posts
no problem. Yesterday I was out on a lake by my house and I had the same problem you did. I went through most of my jigs and same things bluegill would whack it real quick and then gone. But like I said fishing is tough right now. Im sure you noticed nobody has really any great posts. Persistance pays off and the bite will be back on with these warm temps coming. I look at it this way, if Im not catching fish it sure beats sitting on the couch. Dont give up you'll get em. Im going to hold off on the chain for a couple weeks and then hey maybe I can meet you guys out there and we will find em.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,540 Posts
nsselle said:
But like I said fishing is tough right now. Im sure you noticed nobody has really any great posts.
Or maybe they are whacking them and just keeping it quite. I know a few guys that went out on Sunday and did very well with the gills and whites.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
144 Posts
Legend075 said:
You'll see my report on Saturday where the whites are at. I hope it rains alot.
Hooky Hooky,
I Remember Back In Dec 2007 When There Was 2-3 Inches Of Water On The Ice :mrgreen: Man-O-Man We Had A Killer Weekend For Sure,
This Weekend We Will Be Waging A Jihad On The White Carp My Friend :mrgreen:
Let It Rain My Friend, Let It Rain





 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,540 Posts
Like I said best time to hit the chain when its raining. With all the melting snow and run off waters. The chain is going to have a nice current flow witch turns on the fish. Chuck you up for this weekend. My buddy Tim has been whacking the whites pretty good. He's been having so much fun with the whites he pretty gave up on the crappies. I dont know what the other guys are doing this weekend but me and a couple other of my buddies will be out there on Saturday. Bringing the grill out. Then Sunday I will be on Lake Geneva. Call me you fool :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
144 Posts
Legend075 said:
Like I said best time to hit the chain when its raining. With all the melting snow and run off waters. The chain is going to have a nice current flow witch turns on the fish. Chuck you up for this weekend. My buddy Tim has been whacking the whites pretty good. He's been having so much fun with the whites he pretty gave up on the crappies.
Of Course My Friend I will be there.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
350 Posts
ChgoEnforcer said:
Legend075 said:
You'll see my report on Saturday where the whites are at. I hope it rains alot.
Hooky Hooky,
I Remember Back In Dec 2007 When There Was 2-3 Inches Of Water On The Ice :mrgreen: Man-O-Man We Had A Killer Weekend For Sure,
This Weekend We Will Be Waging A Jihad On The White Carp My Friend :mrgreen:
Let It Rain My Friend, Let It Rain





Looks like a **** fest out there! :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
144 Posts
bossman41 said:
Hey maybe you can have your buddy washusky drag you out there on his sled! :oops:
You Are Very Funny Round Eye, I Don't Accept Candy Or Rides From People I Don't Fish With. :shock:

Hop Klops, White Carp All Taste Good When They Are Beer Battered And Deep Fried With Some Onion Rings. :D

Chuck
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
308 Posts
I can still smell the deep fried bacon and onion rings! Oh yuck! I just burped. Sounds good this weekend. I'm bringing a friend along. Nice white carp action. Or just any action would be nice. Count me in. I'll bring the bacon.
 
1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top