Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm joining you guys out ther . I got the O.K from the wife. :lol: Never fished ther so I wont be in the tournament . I just wanted to join u guys on at least one of ur outings. How r u guys keep'in the Fish during the tournament? live well ? Any info would be great. 5:30 would be the show-up time? Thanks. Im fishing with a friend .

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
no. we're meeting up at 4:30 and launching by 5am. if you want to show up a little later that's ok since your not participating in the tournament. we'll see you up there in the morning. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OOOH S--t almost blew my first outing :lol: Do they rent them that early in the morning Augy ? Ill be ther at 4:30 . Is this a day tournament , too if you catch the biggest u win the $.... ?

·
Administrator
5,361 Posts
Hey Jordan,

I highly doubt we'll actually be launching at 5am as they are rarely up at that time. But ya never know so that's why we try to meet as early as possible. What we do is keep the fish (min size 13") on a stringer and have a weigh in at 10am and then the final weigh in at 1pm. Just come on out and meet everyone and have a great time - don't worry about the tournament stuff.

You've already met me so come up and i'll introduce you around.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Like I said before Augy Good luck with that 5:00am launch. Me and Aris tried that lots of times. We finnaly figured out that we could carry everything down ourselves to get on the water that early you can beat on that door till your blue in the face they aint coming. Just my two cents

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
i know dino. the early meet allows us to hang out a bit, meet everyone and have plenty of time to casually load the boats. there's nothing worse than everyone scrambling to launch because we're running late. :mrgreen:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.