Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got some stuff from my barber to try and sell a few rods some flies etc. if there is any interest I'll post up what I have. His father in law passed away and he wants to sell this stuff.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
What brand make and weight fly-rods.. Im looking for an 8-9 weight. I was looking at a few Sage rods, But if you have something interesting I would like to take a look this weekend. Any reels too?? Any fly tying matterial, etc??? can you maybe take pics and post them or send them to me. Call me at 224-305-0468, it might be easier that way... Its my cell phone, call anytime.

Dave

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry I got a little behind I'll get a list put together and get it posted just way too busy the past few weeks. Thanks for the interest. Pat

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Pat, Any word yet? The Steelhead Season is coming around. If you don't have them no big deal. I have a few fly rods but want to purchase a couple more if its something I like. If not I will have to go on ebay or go to bass pros fly shop. Thanks in advance bud.

PS: I sent you a PM and have not heard back from ya, Im guessing youve been busy.

Dave

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.