Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hit the fox with Wrenchingnfishing and my buddy Keith tonight for some eye action. Water level looks good but notice the current was moving fster than normal. The first half hour was pretty slow but the action picked up later on. I hit a streak of eyes with a couple of nice smallies and missed a couple also ( spit hook ). Dave and Keith didnt do too well as they got the skunked. We worked jerks in varies color. The high light of the night was watching Keith fall in the river :lol: :lol: . I wish I had it on video. I would for sure win 1st prize on american funniest video.

Dave will post the pic's

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
LOL, that was too funny. 2 times in 1 week! LOL :lol:

Yea I need to get a new color now :p I tried but it didn't pay off. I lost that one and that was it! It sucked for me LOL

GOOD jOB OUT THERE LARRY, YOU SLAYED EM!!!! 8)

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Very nice Larry! Are those pins minnows? I need to invest in some of those baits. from everything I'm reading on these boards they out perform rapalas or other minnow baits. I took the skunk at STC losing the only fish of day ( hour ) She was a biggun. Again nice outing!

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
nsselle said:
Hey WrenchingnFishing
If you dont mind me asking what area do you fish on the fox in general..not asking for specific spots
I'm sorry dude, I can't say :oops:

All I can possible say is fish the Deeper Holes, there are fish everywhere. Be careful if You Wade at Night. I have never gone in and under but have seen it happen many times... Know the area before you venture out at night :wink:

·
Registered
3,777 Posts
Those are some beautiful walleye with some size to them. Congrats on a decent outing. I share the frustration where the others in the party get skunked tho. Your time is coming.....that's what I keep telling myself right before I sell all my fishing gear and give up the sport all together. :lol:

Hey Larry what's the combo that you are fishing with? Line?

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
nsselle said:
Hey WrenchingnFishing
If you dont mind me asking what area do you fish on the fox in general..not asking for specific spots
NSSELLE, I talked to my Buddy. Its north of St. Charles... That's the most info that I can give as we kinda have something going with our little Gem area's and etc... I hope ya understand Bud.

·
Registered
253 Posts
No problem...thats all I was looking for...just wanted to know if you may be in the same area I am. but Im a little south of there hopefully some wash down by me.....which I know there are there I will find them tomorrow mornign in the rain.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.