Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Met up with pedzek1 and wrenchingfishing at the fox for some night time eye action. The level is up about 6-8" and clear which you dont see very often on the fox. Fishing was tuff but we did managed a couple cigar eyes and one picture worthy. Again worked jerks in varies colors.

Good fish guys :p some good laughs :lol:

·
Registered
401 Posts
ya i know i had a few small bumps that i missed that i recognize now as definite hits once i tied on that bait, just wasn't sure what to expect, if they were gonna absolutely hammer it or just bump it like that... and missed em, couldn't get em to come back for a second wack at it. obviously with the cold weather and higher water they are a bit more sluggish and not so agressive We'll slay em next time! Definitely had some good laughs tho! was damn cold too lol...

·
Registered
350 Posts
Nice job again Larry, Soon we will have to make the trip to Michigan and see if we can better your personal best Eye! Turnover is almost done up there and then me you and the chuckster will take a trip up there! :)

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Yea it was cold!!! :lol: I also got my damn Diggy Camera wet again. :twisted: But atleast I caught 1 eye wich made it worth it. I'm ready to go when you are Larry... 8)

Dave

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
pezdek1 said:
ya i know i had a few small bumps that i missed that i recognize now as definite hits once i tied on that bait, just wasn't sure what to expect, if they were gonna absolutely hammer it or just bump it like that... and missed em, couldn't get em to come back for a second wack at it. obviously with the cold weather and higher water they are a bit more sluggish and not so agressive We'll slay em next time! Definitely had some good laughs tho! was damn cold too lol...
It varies my friend. There are some days they just slam it and days like yesterday where they just tap it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.