Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

· Registered
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got out this evening with koolaid and wrenchingnfishing. Fishing was slow but we still manage a few eyes, smallies, and white bass. The water level has gone down and the water clarity was a little stain. Koolaid pretty much whopped our asses out there as she caught the most fish out of all of us.

Congrats to Karen on her first eye every which was a nice one. Nice job Karen!

Dave was not so lucky but did manage one cigar. He was so frusted after landing the cigar he was goning to bite the head off but didnt :shock:

I had my share of cigars and one that topped off the evening

Highlight of the evening.

· Registered
2,635 Posts
Yea, im pissed I lost that other one too right in front of me, Damn Head Shakes!!! Larry, were my pissing pic? Haha... You guys kicked my ass out there!!! Karen, it sucks about the GeoCache, im sure theres another one in the area. and hopefully the cops won't mess with us again! LOL :lol:

Congrats on your walleye Karen!

Larry, Nice eye man!!!

Hey, I was Buzzed on that Walleye in my mouth, haha... I think I made out with her... :lol:

· Registered
400 Posts
I measured Larry's walleye at 25", figuring with the mouth closed and tail pinched it would have been a solid 26". I know that cache is there, I'm going to find it next time were out. Thanks again guys for helping me catch my very first walleye! I was very excited about that.

· Registered
308 Posts
Karen good to see the hot streak is still on. You're holding the Walleye the right way. You can't lip 'em like bass. Try lipping them just for fun next time. Wrenchin wanted some sashimi. Dude you can get hepatitis that way. Legend is kicking some butt on the river! Don't ever let Karen kick your butt she talks too much Chit.

· Registered
2,635 Posts
Big Bass Lee said:
Karen good to see the hot streak is still on. You're holding the Walleye the right way. You can't lip 'em like bass. Try lipping them just for fun next time. Wrenchin wanted some sashimi. Dude you can get hepatitis that way. Legend is kicking some butt on the river! Don't ever let Karen kick your butt she talks too much Chit.
LOL, Lee, the fish never touched me. I would be more worried about salmonella poisoning. You can't get hepatitis that way! :lol:

· Registered
308 Posts
Dude on the other post I said you'd be a hit on Halsted St in chicago. hahahahahaha. I'm glad you guys had fun. Maybe I'll join you one of these days. I'll go pick up some waders. Where do you think I should go Bass Pro or Gander Mt. They're both by my house. Are the Neoprene ones good?

· Registered
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Big Bass Lee said:
lol... it must have been the estrogen last night :D

· Registered
400 Posts
Big Bass Lee said:
Hahahahahahahahaha. I know Karen's wading secret. All the fish gravitate to her because she makes a warm spot. Karen remember you have to wash the waders with some detergent.
You have such a sick sense of humor. Wrench did a fine job of warming the water around him and it didn't help him catch a damn thing. I kind of took a bit of Darth's "do nothing" advice (by accident). I was standing there talking with the guys, and the line was just sitting out a few yards in the water. Next thing I new there was a little tap tap tap on the line. :wink:

· Registered
594 Posts
koolaid2313 said:
I kind of took a bit of Darth's "do nothing" advice (by accident). I was standing there talking with the guys, and the line was just sitting out a few yards in the water. Next thing I new there was a little tap tap tap on the line. :wink:
Deadsticking or just letting it sit there will get bit!
Have a smoke, get the cell phone out, act like you forgot about the lure,
just wait.

Nice eyes!

:D

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.