Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fishing with my son on the Chain 0 Lakes for the first time yesterday. We caught the following fish: Walleye 13.5" - Catfish 22" & 23" - Crappie 12.5" - Musky 26" & several sheephead... We were in the channel that goes into Bluff Lake and watched the Musky along the shore. We threw several plugs with no results. I put on a lure that looked like a bluegill and as I was pulling the lure out of the water I looked down and the Musky was wide open ready to inhale the lure... it was an awesome fight. I will be back to Fox for more of this action...

·
Registered
424 Posts
Nice job, I'm trying to get out there but I'm in the process of repainting the house for the son's Grad. Party. I'm Hoping maybe next weekend at least one day. Were you in the channel that goes from Marie to Bluff or the other end were Bluff goes into Spring lake and Petite Lake?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
This was our first trip to the Fox Chain and I cannot acurately tell you what channel it was but there was a sign before we entered the channel that said Bluff Lake, we went through the channel (Captured the Musky..LOL) then we went through a real small "pond like" area then another channel ... I'll have to look over the GPS to figure exactly what channel we caught the Musky in. My son and I had a blast.... can't wait to go back.
I would also like to thank Jason for setting up this awesome site.. this is my first experience with a blog.. Thanks its great!

Rob

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.