Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
started the day out by arriving at the deep lake tourney. Couldnt find a boat launch so we decided to head over to fox because we heard it was good fishing. On the way there our boat flipped on the road and we had to tip it back up! so after that we contuned our jounrny there. Launched the boat and head out on the lake. Within minutes the sheriffs boat pulled us over to do a safety insecption. We passed although we were missing a whistle. Fished for 15 more min then headed over to another lake (proabaly fox). Saw a sherifs boat going the opposite way until he saw us and pulled us over again!! this time the pigs werent going to go without there money. They wrote us a 75 dollor citation for no whistle and no lake sticker. So we went back and fished from the fishless shore. Talked to a very old man, when asked what he caught he said "them" as he pointed to the third patrol boat handing out tickets at the boat lanch!!!! i will never go back to these lakes again. One of the worst outings of my life thanks to the piece of crap sheriffs of chain o lakes.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i understand the boat sticker but the first boat should have told us that, and i understand the whistle and saftey insepections, but come on i agree they never target the bucketheads, or the real poachers. I just felt they were out to get us rather than try to keep us safe.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.