Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
In my opinion, 90 percent of Illinois DNR officers and cops that work forrest preserves and launches are a bunch of jackoffs. Fortunately I havent been messed with a whole lot but I have been with alot of my friends that get hasseled for just the dumbest things I have ever heard of. Though the second you enter wisconsin, it seems that everyone with a badge also owns a brain. I do most of my boating in wisconsin and have never had a problem, hassel, or bull$#[email protected] citation. Problably 50 Percent of the time I take a boat out in Illinois I get stopped and lectured by the dnr about nonsense. The most notorious in my opinion are the officials at Busse Lake in Crook County. There is one female officer I have ran into a couple times and she is sensible and Reasonable, But all other officers me or my fellow fishing partners have encountered have been 100% grade A Douche Nozzels. They throw out rediculous Citations that are often not even true, and for rediculous reasons. And they never bother the polock bucketfisherman who keep a million illegal fish and don't buy liscenses. they target people with boats because there is more $ to be made.

My advice, if you want some good fishing that is well managed by logical and intelligent officials, just cross the border out of Illinois.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.