Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hit fox at noon fished till about 5. Went back to the area where Legend and I fished Thurs and nothing happening there. Put my new gas auger to use and just started pounding new holes. Maybe I was overaggressive but if no fish in a minute or so, i moved.

Another group were catching fish but it didnt look impressive. Still better than I had.

I have a extremely old fish flasher and seemed to only mark the bottom. It doesnt even pick up my jig, gain adjusted and all. Its time for a Vex.

Around 3 or god knows when...heavy/blowing snow hit for a half hour and I couldnt see the banks, houses or the people who just left the area. Pretty cool, I didnt mind cuz I was in the shanty

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Catch88... It was great meeting you out there. Yea all day i only got 1 sheephead and about 10 whitebass... Save ur money on the vex man, LOL i thought we all had this talk bro. Wait until the summer and pick one up cheap on ebay or something during off-season. The season is almost over and you can use the money for other useful things to get the open water season going. By the way, When do u plan on going out next? I was a lil buzzed up when I was out there including a couple other people, LOL when fishn's slow, you gotta get a good buzz goin. :lol:

Let me know when ur going out next. maybe we can all meet up again.

Dave

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Damn, nevermind, I thought this was a new post. My bad, I need to read the dates on this board :shock:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.