Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You Panfish Mafia members look like you have a blast on the ice and seem to find the fish. I enjoy the pictures.

I believe I was out on the lake the day your godfather "bossman" killed the gills and lost his cell phone down a hole when the portable shanty became a kite and the cops made people move their cars. Even though all I did was drive around the block and park where I had started to begin with.

Anyways I am only 1/4 Sicilian so I know I can't be a made man, but how does one become a friend of the family so they can get in on this action.

I moved up to Arlington Heights from Fort Wayne, IN last year and now starting all over finding ice fishing holes and hotspots. Back in Indiana I worked some messed up second shift hours so I was able to ice fish just about every day, now up here these normal hours put a damper on fishing everday so I am stuck with only a couple days a week, which it seems the days are over before I even get started.

I have been checking this site all winter thus far trying to post but finally just recently had my registration accepted and activated.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
I Spoke with the Godfather, and there is a Hit out on you... You and no one shall speak of the Panfish Mafia... :wink: :lol:

You may join the Family is you Burry Big Bass Lee Alive and take his New Marcum and Power auger and pass them over to me... He must be burried in an Indiana Cornfield...

·
Registered
308 Posts
Wrench you watch too many Scorcese movies. You must make offerings (Coronas) to the Godfather, and Mafia. Be able to run a 3 wheel ATV. Walk 20 paces ahead of the Mafia on thin ice. Beg Godfather for permission for a sit down at the next Rendezvous point. Easy enough?

·
Registered
400 Posts
Hmmmm. I'm not sure the Godfather has approved these messages. :lol: I bet Lee is pretty close though. The Mafia seems to grow bigger on every outing, and I have had a blast with them! This has been some of the best fishing for me...even when I am not catching.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Big Bass Lee said:
Wrench you watch too many Scorcese movies. You must make offerings (Coronas) to the Godfather, and Mafia. Be able to run a 3 wheel ATV. Walk 20 paces ahead of the Mafia on thin ice. Beg Godfather for permission for a sit down at the next Rendezvous point. Easy enough?
LOL. I just fish man... what was I doing last night.. I went on my search for my Crappie Hit and found them.... As some moved in. The fish were spooked. So I moved and found crappies again. and etc... ;) Last night I just concentrated on catching fish heavily... I didn't even have a beer until about an hour before we left! :shock: The shacking in my hand was working the jig for me!!! :lol: I'm only messing with ya Lee. But yea... I am not too scared on thin ice... I bring recovery rope and etc. Grew up racing Motocross, so runnin an atv is no big deal until I almost sink it like I almost did on Lake Geneva on 3-5 inches of soft melting ice... :oops: Other than that... Watch Ur Back! :lol:

LOL I'm just Playin! We goin Tonight? 8) Bring your shades and make sure your strapped... with plastics that is! :lol: :p

·
Registered
400 Posts
WrenchingnFishing said:
You may join the Family is you Burry Big Bass Lee Alive and take his New Marcum and Power auger and pass them over to me... He must be burried in an Indiana Cornfield...
I will never believe that this came from the Godfather. LOL :lol: Just joking around. You guys crack me up.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
koolaid2313 said:
WrenchingnFishing said:
I will never believe that this came from the Godfather. LOL :lol: Just joking around. You guys crack me up.
YaYaYa!!!

·
Registered
308 Posts
Wrench we going to Whack some more Crappies tonight! Biggest last night was only 15" Slab. We need to find some 17 and 18"ers. I was on the hunt for big ones only. The Mafia will strike again! Ya Ya Ya!

·
Registered
144 Posts
1ST Offering to Be Passed Up Needs To Be A Big Bottle Of Hennessey Cognac
2ND Unlimited Supply Of Corona's For "The Family"
3RD You Must Cook For "The Family"
This Will Only Gain You A Possible Sponsorship Or Invite To Public Outings Only !!!!
As For Big Bass Lee He Shall Remain Untouched And UnHarmed As Long As The GodFather Is Getting A Taste Of The Action

Capo Bastone

·
Registered
400 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol: Pretty soon the Panfish Mafia will be on the books. :lol:

·
Registered
86 Posts
YA !YA! YA! Goomba is exactly right and it has to be UNKNOWN TO THE MAFIA (THAT'S TOUGH TO DO) and produce, that is also in conjunction with the ENFORCERS LIST then that only brings you up for consideration.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I could reveal my hot spots however you all fish these lakes already based on your reports and posting.

Went out today for a couple hours, fish were biting, probably caught 60 fish, however all but 7 were dinks. No matter where I moved or how deep of water I was fishing they kept following me.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
That is what I was thinking. At first I was thinking I should have brought my tip ups out, but didn't feel so bad that I didn't as several people in the area had tip ups set all over the place and I didn't see one flag.

It was nice to get out, but at the same time it was a bad trip, probably the worst in a few years for quality. Probably try somewhere else this weekend.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.