Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and my buddy did some fishing from both boat and shore these two days.

7-22

Got a late start around 7:15-10:00 due to my friend having to drive down from antioch. He's always late. We caught 7 fish altogether, 2 were too small to even bother taking a picture. All of my fish were picked up on Dingers and my friend got both of his on a swimbait.

My Biggest fish of the day- 16.25"

My second fish- 13.5"

My buddy's dink

Overall Biggest of the day- 17"

A little 12"

7-24

Got out around the same time and fished for about the same time. IT WAS THE DAY OF HOOKSETS FROM HELL!!!! We only caught 2 fish. We had to have missed 10-12 combined fish from them spitting the hook. I lost 5 bass on a rebel POP-R, they would just not stay hooked. Anyway, we started out in my boat and only got one fish, I was getting bored and frustrated so I decided to just mess around with a 6" Storm Kickin Minnow (cause they look good in the water
:D ) Its coming in to where you can just start to see the bait and I see a Northern at least 30" just strike and miss. Boy was I PISSED. We decided to pack it up and head home. When we got to the launch we decided to fish there for a while. After a few more missed fish on the Pop-R, I finally brought in a nice 16.5".

Buddy's fish on the boat

My bass 16.5"

These fish were caught a couple weeks ago by my friends and I never posted them so I might as well now.

19" Bass on a storm wildeye crappie

26" Northern on a chartreuse spinnerbait

Oh, and about the black hair, A couple friends and I were bored one night and decided to die our hair black. Its only for fun and temporary. I don't hate my life or anything
:lol: :lol:

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
twoglasseyes said:
Good stuff guys. Nice bunch of fish.

Maybe next post you can all do a Jimmy Houston bleach job :lol:
haha! I was watching that show yesterday and the guy with the rod taped to his arm had a catfish on, he turned his head on an angle towards the camera and started laughing really creepy. I almost pissed my pants I was laughing so hard. Heres a pic of what his face looked like:
:lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
That guy was doing a hell of a job for a someones whose spinal cord was crushed and has limited movement in his arms, and none in his legs. Very inspirational guy. Still getting out and doing the things he loves despite some severe challenges.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
twoglasseyes said:
That guy was doing a hell of a job for a someones whose spinal cord was crushed and has limited movement in his arms, and none in his legs. Very inspirational guy. Still getting out and doing the things he loves despite some severe challenges.
oh for sure I'm not trying to make fun of him or anything, just the way he laughed was really funny

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.