Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
I bought this from Chuck but decided it is not for me. Chuck will not let me send it back for a refund, so I am now selling. I paid Chuck $140 shipped. I will take $100 shipped. My loss, your gain. Thanks to Chuck.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
44magnum said:
I bought this from Chuck but decided it is not for me. Chuck will not let me send it back for a refund, so I am now selling. I paid Chuck $140 shipped. I will take $100 shipped. My loss, your gain. Thanks to Chuck.
Obviously you read which make and model it was and decided to buy it from me anyways.
Your pm quote"I guess I should have done some more research. This unit is not what I thought it was. "
"I thought this was the same gps I had looked at Cabelas, but is not. Evidently there are different models of legends. Let me know, I just know that I don't want this one. I will leave feedback positive or negative."
Positive or Negative? This is not Ebay!! :oops:
I do not have a use for it that is why I sold it, It was brand new like I said,
I am sorry but I do not want the unit back.
BTW you can get Topo maps and install in unit like you want :lol:
Chuck

BTW you should start a new for sale thread for it instead of HiJacking this one.

Unit is brand new and does work if anyone is interested in knowing.
:lol:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Whatever dude, you obviously have a different standards of morals than I do. I would never take money from someone for an item and refuse a refund if they are not happy with it. Especially if they did not even use it. I think was more than fair about returning it. How could you lose? I offered to let you keep an extra $25. If you had confidence in the item you are selling. Why not just relist it and sell to someone else.
Anyway, it was a valuble lesson learned by myself. I know I would never buy anything else from you. Good luck to anyone else who deals with Chuck Rogers.

If anybody wants this GPS , I will sell for $70 shipped which is half of what I paid for it last week.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I should of known better than to sell you the G.P.S anyways knowing that you had only posted 1 time, Seller beware, You seen what was for sale and purchased it, I had someone else that wanted it and I gave you dibs on the unit, and before I replied to your PM I contacted that person and they already bought a new unit.As for Selling items to Non participating members on W.C.F, That will never happen again, thanks to Ronnie Robinson - 44Magnum :roll:

Chuck Rogers

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.