Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fish with Lenn from 12 till 530,smallies were hitting early with Lenn getting all the nice fish. By 230 we caught almost all the fish for the day . Even after a great tip from Matt while we were on the water, we failed to bring any more in. Considering Matt caught 12 fish by himself the day before i guess you can say we had a tough day. I think we ended up with 10. Allfish caught in 18-24 feet , on the positve newside, you no longer have to pay for the year at Fontana launch.

·
Super Moderator
6,230 Posts
Nice fish Mike. Too bad about the wind blowing you off that spot. You never know though, they are there one day, and gone the next. One of these days our schedules will line up and we can get out there and swap info and catch a few fish.

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes Mr PIKE i save a little vacation time for the fall, wich is my favorite time to fish, and with 2 teenage daughters who want nothing to do with there old old man i seem to have more time for fishing, doesnt hurt to have a wife as understanding aMRS COYOTE when it comes to fishing about 250 days a year i would guess maybe more, thnak godness i dont icefish although i know some really good spots. Matt would love to get out with you 1 more time this fallgot a couple vacation days left after this week maybe early november.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.