Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fish with Lenn from 12 till 530,smallies were hitting early with Lenn getting all the nice fish. By 230 we caught almost all the fish for the day . Even after a great tip from Matt while we were on the water, we failed to bring any more in. Considering Matt caught 12 fish by himself the day before i guess you can say we had a tough day. I think we ended up with 10. Allfish caught in 18-24 feet , on the positve newside, you no longer have to pay for the year at Fontana launch.

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes Mr PIKE i save a little vacation time for the fall, wich is my favorite time to fish, and with 2 teenage daughters who want nothing to do with there old old man i seem to have more time for fishing, doesnt hurt to have a wife as understanding aMRS COYOTE when it comes to fishing about 250 days a year i would guess maybe more, thnak godness i dont icefish although i know some really good spots. Matt would love to get out with you 1 more time this fallgot a couple vacation days left after this week maybe early november.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.