Chicago Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,276 Posts
I'm sure GEO will post some really great info for you. If you really want to figure out exactly how he does it though, just go back through this forum and check out his old posts. Not only is their great description to exactly how he targets these carp, there are also videos showing exactly what he is doing to have such great success. As he has illustrated, expensive equipment is not needed to have success, but presentation is key.

·
Registered
497 Posts
lol we all want to know his spots but he fishes all of the river man just go search for different spots along the river the spot i just told is the only one i have realy gone to and usually always catch atleast one

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
yeah, the entire northshore channel is pretty good fishing. nearly every bridge area holds lots of carp.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks i wanted to no because i live way closer to the des plaines river but it frozen right now and i am going to the chicago river tommarow and wanted to know some good spots

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.